Consulting and Expert Witness Services available from Terry Whitworth, Ph.D. Entomologist and Certified Arborist
Terry Whitworth, owner of Whitworth Pest Solutions, Inc. has been qualified in court as an expert in several areas, including pest inspections, pest control, entomology, horticulture, and tree and shrub appraisals. He has assisted in the resolution of over 100 cases of litigation since 1975.
Terry has worked for both plaintiffs and defendants and is committed to assisting in a fair resolution of disputes. Feel free to call or e-mail for more information.
Contact us for details, including a list of cases where he has served as an expert. The following are highlights of Terry's experience.
- 1975 - Graduated with a Ph.D. in Entomology from Utah State University.
- 1975 to date - Presented over 100 educational seminars and talks to pest control professionals, realtors, appraisers, civic clubs, universities, state and federal agencies.
- 1976 to 1978 - President of the Washington State Pest Control Association.
- 1975 to 1981 - Chairman, Insect Control Committee for the National Pest Control Association.
- 1989 to 1991 - President of Interstate Professional Applicators Association.
- 1979 to 2008 - Chairman of Education for the Washington State Pest Control Association. In charge of scheduling seminars and speakers for re-certification training to meet Washington State Department of Agriculture required training.
Terry co-authored "Pest Management Study Manual for Pest Control Operators." This WSU Extension Service publication is the primary study guide for pest control operators who seek Washington Department of Agriculture licenses to perform pest control. Terry is also the author or co-author of numerous refereed publications on his specialty, bird blow flies. See his website at Birdblowfly.com.